Granite Town Gallery welcomes proposals from professional artists looking to exhibit their artwork in our galleries. These guidelines will help you, and us to reach a common place of discussion in as efficient a manner as possible.
- An exhibition proposal clearly stating your intention, goals, aesthetic theme, and rationale, as well as general descriptions of the artwork to be displayed
- Fact sheet listing full art specifications, e.g., quantity, media, sizes and dimensions or square footage if sculpture or installation, as well as costs, value (for insurance). Please note any unusual requirements, if any, e.g., toxic materials, etc.
- Images of artwork in digital format on CD or on a website. We do not accept slides or color prints without prior written consent. Do not submit original artwork. Granite Town Gallery will not be responsible for lost or damaged material you submit.
- Availability timeframe of the artwork
- Your professional resume or CV and full contact information — include group or solo exhibitions, awards you’ve received, professional memberships, press articles about you, collections your work is in
- Artist statement, who, what, why, and how you create art
- Your curatorial experience
- Self-addressed and stamped envelope if you desired your materials to be returned to you
Mail or deliver via UPS/FedEx to:
Granite Town Gallery
42 South Street, Suite 4
Milford, NH 03055
Proposals are not accepted at this time by e-mail or in person.
Our Review Process
We schedule exhibitions up to 2-years in advance, so please plan accordingly. Our gallery director and planning team will review your submission as time allows and will mail a reply within three months of your submission.